Pinterest Marketing For Product Businesses Online Workshop
Tuesday 6th October at 7:30pm
Pinterest Marketing For Product Businesses can be lucrative – Pinterest is so underused! Want to know how to make more sales?
Out of stock
Pinterest is often grouped with all the other social media channels. However, if you've heard me chat about it before, it's more like a visual search engine! It's such a great place to find inspiration for everything.
From home decor and holidays to recipes and outfit inspo. But, did you know that 89% of the 415 million monthly active users, use the platform for purchase inspiration too? Yep, people are shopping through Pinterest! Just think of the amount of customers you're not reaching right now...
When used effectively (and no that doesn't mean spending all day on it!) it can drive huge amounts of traffic to your website, get subscribers to your email list, boost your SEO and help buyers discover your products and services.
In this online workshop, we'll talk about WHY you should be harnessing Pinterest for your online business and HOW to get set up the right way. Not only that, but I'll share all of the best practise tips to get started using the platform to help you create a consistent flow of sales, traffic - all whilst allowing yourself space and time to run your business, rather than your business running you!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- why Pinterest should be part of your digital marketing strategy
- how to set up your account
- the different types of pins & how to make them
- best practices & tips for setting up your boards and getting your pins seen
- how to tweak your website to ensure you're getting the most from the new traffic
- what analytics looks like, what metrics to track & what they really mean
- when you should turn an Ad off or keep it running
WHAT YOU GET:
- access to a jam-packed 90 minute workshop from the comfort of your own home - this will be hosted on Zoom and will be sent via email to everyone who purchases a ticket, for those who cannot make it live or would just like to keep for reference.
- open access to the chat box to ask me any questions about Facebook Ads
- a handy workbook to work through either during the workshop or in your own time
Please note: the Zoom invite link will be included in your order confirmation email, please keep this safe.