Have you ever wondered if influencer marketing was worth it for your business?
We’ve all heard the horror stories of sending product and getting nothing in return. Or even worse, ghosted!
Or, maybe you’ve considered it but you’re not even sure where to start with finding the best Influencers to work with.
Well, wonder no more! In this episode I chat to Charlotte from Blether Digital about working with influencers as small businesses. We cover things like what the difference between gifted & paid opportunities are, how to make sure you work with the right influencers and where to find them and also the type of work and value they can bring to your business.
If you’re even considering working with influencers and you still feel a bit overwhelmed by it, then make sure you get in touch with Charlotte as she really does have a lot of knowledge about it! You can find her on Instagram.
In this episode about Influencer Marketing, we cover:
- The difference between gifted or paid for opportunities
- Examples of Charlottes clients results from using influencer marketing
- How to make sure you work with the right influencers
- Where to find the right influencers for your business
- The type of work Influencers can carry out AND the value it can bring to your business
Want to learn more about more digital strategies and methods you can use to grow your small business? Check out the other episodes of the Digital Discussions: Unfiltered Podcast.